We are open for curbside pickups! (Please click on our Photos tabs above to see what we make and what we have in stock)
1. Call us during our business hours- Tuesday - Saturday from 9:00-4:00.
207.883.4057. If our phone line is busy (it often is- please keep trying) call these other two numbers listed below, but please only during our business hours. We are closed Sunday and Monday temporarily. 207.347.0949 or 207.347.0856.
2. We will help you order, and tell you what we have new in stock or what’s new in our prepared foods department. Please check out our Instagram feed or Facebook page for posts we’ve made all month with our delicious offerings!
(Anything we normally have in the store can be purchased with curb side. Including wine).
3. Then we will take your credit card info (please have this ready upon ordering) and we will ask you what type of car and color car will be arriving in, and at what time. All of this info helps us expedite your order!
4. When you arrive to our shop, pull up front and park. We are gathering your order. No need to call us, unless you’ve been sitting there for longer than 10 minutes. Rest assured we are trying our hardest to get to you ASAP, but may be on the phone with another customer at that moment.
5. You can also email us your orders!
Please give us your name, phone number to reach you at, and your car type/color, plus your detailed order in the email. We will email you back to confirm or ask questions re order.
Email: Info@thecheeseiron.com. Please note if you email we need time to respond.
NOTE: To find us please check out:
Facebook: the cheese iron
Or this website: thecheeseiron.com
Please feel free to ask us if we can do something to help you out. We will try our best to accommodate requests! If you have a delivery request, please ask, we will try our best!
Thank you for helping us expedite your orders! And thank you for shopping small and local.
⁃ The Cheese Iron
Cheese, wine and bread, are the ‘holy trinity’ of food and simple entertainment. We believe that some of the most complex flavors come from the most simple and basic ingredients. These foods have stood the test of time for centuries and will continue to have a place on our tables. The Cheese Iron is a full-service, European style cheese shop with over 200 domestic and international cheeses. However, we are not just cheese. The Cheese Iron is a unique shopping experience for all the senses. We have an extensive wine selection, a unique charcuterie department with pates, cured meats, and deli meats as well as and fresh local meats. We have olive oils, olives, various balsamic, vinegars, jams & jellies, artisan chocolates, unique confections, teas, single estate coffee, pantry provisions, local ales, fresh daily baked bread and a small but fabulous baked goods area. We create beautiful gift baskets for any occasion. Can’t decide on a gift? Gift certificates are a great alternative. We create wonderful cheese and charcuterie platters for any occasion, and we can cater your party! Stop by and watch as we hand turn and ripen cheeses in an on-site cheese cave as you witness the various stages of cheese maturation.